With the COVID-19 safety label, trusted to us by Visit South Estonia / Visit Tartu we confirm that we
follow the requirements and instructions of the Government and the Health Board of Estonia established for our field of activity, we keep up to date with the information and help visitors to comply with the virus prevention rules on site.
RIVERSIDE VILLA HAS JOINED GOODWILL AGREEMENT TO ENSURE SAFETY DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK
You can be sure that we ensure:
· all employees are aware of the guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus and follow them in their daily work;
· the indoor ventilation system is working properly;
· there are enough disinfectants, they are available in places visible to everyone;
· frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly;
· employees and guests are required to wear a mask or alternative personal protective equipment in accordance with applicable national regulations;
· the possibility to maintain the necessary distance both with each other and with the service providers is ensured;
· people with signs of illness are not allowed to be in public places or in the service area;
· people who have come into contact with a client or employee with signs of illness are informed of the exposure without disclosing personal data;
· we are participates in COVID-19 prevention webinars organised by Enterprise Estonia.